We’re looking for an Android Developer (mid & senior) to join our start-up Elevien - the platform that revolutionizes gymnastics by enabling gymnasts to compete in international tournaments from any gym or training facility.
Elevien is the #1 platform for watching and creating gymnastics competitions. Our platform enables gymnasts worldwide to compete in international tournaments from their own gyms or training facilities using just a smartphone and an internet connection. By connecting gymnasts and judges from multiple locations, we increase participation, create a global gymnastics network, and reduce the time and costs of organizing competitions.
We've organized over 200 gymnastics competitions in 50+ countries, with a market size of 2,000,000 gymnasts globally. Our co-founders are Olympic coaches, 13x organizers of World Cup competitions — Vladimir Mađarević, Ante Mandić - founder of the largest Croatian IT company that was successfully sold, and Marko Pipunić - the owner of Žito Grupa.
The mission of Bornfight is to build and scale digital products that help people achieve continuous and repeatable success.
We are a venture building company, partnering with early-stage start-ups and entrepreneurs to build successful companies. We are a team of 50+ professionals dedicated to building solutions for problems and inefficiencies across different industries. We are currently building and growing 4 ventures, and each of them has a dedicated product and business team.
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of professional experience in native Android development, proficiency in Kotlin and a strong understanding of the Android SDK. You have expertise in implementing the MVVM architecture, utilizing Jetpack components, and employing Kotlin Coroutines. Your skill set includes knowledge of version control systems like Git and collaborative development workflows. You understand REST APIs and how to integrate them with Android services.
- Kotlin Multiplatform. You get bonus points if you have experience with Kotlin Multiplatform. You have the ability to extend beyond native Android development, demonstrating expertise in creating cross-platform solutions.
- An engineer. You like to dig deep and think creatively. You have the determination to solve complex problems and find innovative solutions that drive our platform forward.
- Experience working on small and close-knit teams. You value open communication and are always willing to lend a helping hand. You recognize that the greatest achievements are rarely accomplished alone, and you seek to build strong relationships with those around you to achieve shared success.
- A start-up mindset. You're comfortable with uncertainty and remain adaptable in what you do. You seek to build quick iterations and learn fast. You are used to being scrappy and resourceful. You seek growth.
- The right motivation for us. Impact and the opportunity to create something are what drive you. You care about what you build and want to work with efficiency.
- Passion for the users. You're comfortable and eager to attend competitions and meet users in person. You want to develop an empathetic understanding of their problems to ensure we're building the right solutions.
A fixed gross salary starting from 2650 EUR for mid levels and 3700 EUR for seniors
You’ll also get
- Flexible working hours and flexible work location
- Top-notch equipment - a MacBook Pro, an extra screen, an ergonomic chair, a phone of your choice (iPhone or Android) to be used freely for private purposes
- Xmas, Easter and holiday bonuses
- A minimum of 24 vacation days (growing with tenure and parent status to up to 30)
- For parents - extra vacation days, baby bonus, days off for first kindergarten/elementary school days for parents, baby gifts
- When in the office - a pet-friendly workspace including a library, as well as unlimited amounts of coffee, tea, fruits, and snacks
- Depending on what you drive, co-financed garage or bike space
- Company-organized carwash - just pay and leave your keys, and your clean car will be waiting for you
- Free legal, tax, and psychological counsel
- Multisport card (50% on Bornfight) and additional health insurance
Download the Elevien app and get familiar with the platform!